DOM-1001 is a 16 Million Pixels high-end integrated digital microscope, and enables real-time record, collect, and share high-definition 4K images and videos(1080P). Multiple people can view samples simultaneously, supporting the whole process of taking pictures and videos. it is widely applied in Life science: dental, animal surgery, tumor, morphological observation, embryologic histology, education, Industry & Manufacturing: electronics& semiconductor, metals, medical, new energy, etc.
Benefits to customers:
Perfect quality of use and image
Compatible with stereotaxic frame
High stability, easy to use and move
- 16MP CMOS camera：The camera comes with fast automatic one-key exposure, supports exposure compensation, and can quickly shoot samples that contain areas of sharp bright and dark contrast.
- Auto/manual one-button white balance and RGB adjustable enables real colors.
- FHD resolution real-time images: The 60fps CMOS camera provides recording 4K pictures and 1080p videos.
- The 7:1 zoom ratio (with switchable locking aperture) able to realize rapid magnification.
- Ergonomic design : Foot pedal to adjust focal length, 180 mm working distance.
|Parameter item||Technical Item Description|
|Sensor grade||Panasonic 1600W 1/2.33″CMOS|
|magnification||18-100x (27-inch monitor)|
|The depth of field||6.7 mm（Highest magnification）, 0.41 mm（Lowest magnification）|
|DOM-1001||Digital Microscope||N||Standard configuration includes 11.6-inch display|
|S2721HS||Dell Full HD Monitor-27 inches||N||Matching (recommended)|